Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Moving on ...

After a long period of inactivity I am picking back up my blogging activity. Primarily I stopped with both publicly available blogs and wikis because it was just too much work to post to both the internal sites that we had at the companies where I worked and then post something external too.

Times have changes, and while I still need to work hard, and still have internal only posts that I am making, I have found myself wanting to be more involved in the community and share more idea.

As is my nature though, I am off to try another blog. Its not that I don't like Blogger I do, but 1) I want to try something different and get a fresh start, and 2) there are some business and technology reasons why I want to try some different blogging sites.

Anyway, if anybody has actually been out to read the one post (now two) that is this blog, I sure hope you will join me at my new home for now, over at http://csconnell.wordpress.com.

Thanks ... see you there!

No comments: